- Welcome to the Pin Practical Promotions!
- [PLEASE READ] September 2018 Promoted Pin Updates
- Pin Practical Promotions Course Workbook
- Pin Practical Promotions Primer
- Bonus #1: 2 Free Months of Tailwind Plus Membership
- Bonus #2: 1 Free Month of ConvertKit
- Bonus #3: Pin Practical Promotions Facebook Group
- Before We Get Started...
- How to Set Up a Pinterest Business Account
- How to Claim Your Website with Pinterest
- How to Set Up Rich Pins [UPDATED]
- Before Setting Up Your Pinterest Tag
- Install Your Pinterest Tag the Right Way Using WordPress [UPDATED]
- Is Your Pinterest Tag Installed Correctly?
- How Do I Know if My Pinterest Tag is Verified?
- A Deeper Dive on Pinterest Event Codes
- Your Pinterest Tag and Shopify
- Placing Your Pinterest Tag and Event Codes in Squarespace
- [NEW] Placing Your Pinterest Tag and Event Codes in ClickFunnels
- [NEW] How to Install Your Pinterest Tag and Event Codes in Teachable
- [NEW] The Basics: How TpT and Promoted Pins Work Together
- [NEW] How to Set Up UTM Codes for TpT
- [NEW] Tracking Sales Conversions for TpT
- Pinterest Ad Guidelines
- Promoted Pin Keywords and Images
- Types of Promoted Pins - Which One Should I Choose?
- How to Structure a Promoted Pin Campaign
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Setting Up a Low-Cost Promoted Pin Campaign [UPDATED]
- A Note on Optimizing for Conversions [UPDATED]
- How to Optimize for Email Subscribers Using Landing Pages
- Maximize Conversions Using a Tripwire
- Tricks for Getting Conversions Directly From a Sales Page
- How to Set Up Custom Reports for Evaluating Ad Performance
- How Do I Know if My Ad Performed Well? [UPDATED]
- Understanding the Promoted Pin Algorithm [NEW]
- Breaking Down Ad Performance Metrics
- Simple Campaign Problem-Solving Tips [NEW]
- How to Use Pinterest Ad Results to Make Strategic Changes to Your Ads
- What To Do if Pinterest is NOT Spending My Ad Budget
- How to Check Ad Performance in Google Analytics
- Promoted Pins or Facebook Ads?
- SWIPE FILE: Promoted Pin Examples
- Case Study #1: Carly Campbell from Mommy on Purpose
- Case Study #1 Transcript with Carly Campbell
- Case Study #2: Ruth Rackley from By Oily Design
- Case Study #2 Transcript with Ruth Rackley
- Case Study #3: Rhonda Melogy from Multi Tasking Mom
- Case Study #3 Transcript with Rhonda Melogy
- Case Study #4: Kristen Raney from Shifting Roots
- Case Study #4 Transcript with Kristen Raney
- Case Study #5: Carrie Smith Nicholson from Careful Cents
- Case Study #5 Transcript with Carrie Smith Nicholson
- Case Study #6: Amber Roshay from Pen and Parent
- Case Study #6 Transcript with Amber Roshay
Business Strategist for Mom Entrepreneurs
About the instructor
Monica Froese is a mom, wife, and business strategist for mom entrepreneurs. She has an MBA degree in finance and marketing and blogs at Redefining Mom, a site for helping moms build thriving online businesses. In 2015, she traveled to the White House to discuss family-friendly workplace policies with the President’s senior advisors and has been featured on several media outlets including Fox News, Scary Mommy, Healthline, and Mom Talk Radio. With her tactical approach to balancing family and online business, she helps moms build successful businesses and change their lives at the same time.