Are you ready to learn how to create the perfect low-cost promoted pin?
For a limited time, I will be offering Pin Practical Ads for FREE! This course is a $97 value so grab it while you can!
This view is showing you that I've been running the campaign just shy of 30 days. I took about a week break in the middle for the Christmas holiday when people were most likely going to be offline. That means the campaign has been running for roughly 3 weeks total. I'm spending approximately $10/day for a total of $200.58 for the lifetime of the campaign so far.
My CPC (cost-per-click) is only $.12. BUT, let's look at the real value of this campaign...
In the same campaign, I've turned 740 people (out of 1,692 clicks) into EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS! Even better? Each subscriber only cost $.27! This is practically impossible to do with Facebook Ads and it's exactly why I love promoted pins so much!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to find the right keywords to target for your promoted pin campaign
- The 5 principles for creating click-worthy Pinterest images
- How to create multiple Pinterest images (fast!) for a/b split testing in your promoted pin campaign
- How to set up the perfect low-cost promoted pin campaign
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING...
"Promoted pins were a mystery to me before learning Monica's easy-to-follow method. Now I'm creating promoted pins for myself and my clients that are converting into email signups and sales like gangbusters AND at a super low cost!" ~Heather, The Balanced Mamas
- Welcome to Pin Practical Ads!
- [Pin Practical Ads] Prep Work
- [Pin Practical Ads] Day 1 Perfect Promoted Pin Keywords!
- [Pin Practical Ads] Day 1 Video
- [Pin Practical Ads] Day 2 Create the Perfect Promoted Pin Image!
- [Pin Practical Ads] Day 2 Video
- [Pin Practical Ads] Day 3 Set Up the Perfect Low-Cost Promoted Pin!
- [Pin Practical Ads] Day 3 Video
- [Pin Practical Ads] Thank You!
Business Strategist for Mom Entrepreneurs
About the instructor
Monica Froese is a mom, wife, and business strategist for mom entrepreneurs. She has an MBA degree in finance and marketing and blogs at Redefining Mom, a site for helping moms build thriving online businesses. In 2015, she traveled to the White House to discuss family-friendly workplace policies with the President’s senior advisors and has been featured on several media outlets including Fox News, Scary Mommy, Healthline, and Mom Talk Radio. With her tactical approach to balancing family and online business, she helps moms build successful businesses and change their lives at the same time.