Hi there, Mom!
Do you feel like a rockstar mom, wife, daughter, sister, employee and coworker? Or Is your “I’ll figure it out” attitude running thin?
It always served you well before, right? You’ve been on your career path and sure, you’ve even had obstacles. But you were always able to push through them and come out the other side stronger and with valuable experience to draw from.
But this whole Mom thing has really shifted things. (And “shifted” is the sugar-coated version.) Basically, “I’ll figure it out” doesn’t quite work the same way anymore. None of this looks like how you thought it would.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve been doing what any smart, intelligent and career-driven woman does: Google it!
- “How can I work from home?”
- “How to replace income with a flexible schedule.”
- “How much wine is too much wine?”
Okay, that last one is a different can of worms….
Bottom line is you are probably spinning your wheels at this point. You know you want and need a change. You even have an idea of what that change might look like. You know what “Point B” looks like...
Work from home. Do something I LOVE. Have a flexible schedule. Be with my kids more. Work in sweatpants.
You just have no clue how to get there.
You need action steps to get from "point a" to "point b." You need a plan. You need it to be simple.
I got you, girl!
Busy Moms Building: Growing Your Online Business is based on my popular eBook, Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running an Online Business for Busy Moms.
I've taken all the questions and feedback I've received from the 12-steps in the eBook and added more value, videos, worksheets, and guest interviews to make this the most actionable course possible.
Busy Moms Building: Growing Your Online Business covers these 4 steps:
Step 9: Creating Viral Content That Resonates with Your Target Audience.
Step 10: A Social Media Strategy That’s Easy to Manage.
Step 11: Developing a Strong Business Network.
Step 12: Effective Strategies for Growing Your Email List.
Why did I only include 4 steps? Because I'm giving you the information you need at the time you need it the most! These steps provide the exact foundation you need to...
- Speak to your ideal customer through viral content
- Appeal to the right audience on social media without getting completely overwhelmed
- Connect with your business tribe in a meaningful way + show you where to find the right people for your tribe
- Grow your brand through effective email marketing strategies
Here's the deal: many people rush into starting their online businesses without thinking through the foundational steps. These 4 steps are imperative for growing your online business into a sustainable income for you and your family. I've broken down some of the most complicated steps into an easy-to-understand formula. There's no reason that complicated marketing strategies and a bazillion social networks should stop you from building an amazing business!
You can complete this course in less than 15 days if you are willing to invest an hour a day. This is not a "get rich quick" scheme. The only way to be successful in online business is to put in the work, but there's no reason it has to be difficult either! We'll break down the steps to growing your business and get you on your way to doing what you love the most-- selling what you have to offer to the world!
Let's not waste time or money. Let's build your business NOW!
So at the risk of sounding cliché, and “I can do it, and so can you,” I have to say it: I did it, and so can you. For real.
Three years ago, I was sitting on my couch, stress-crying and googling the same darn things you are. I was a corporate chick in marketing for nearly a decade, but after I had my daughter, it wasn’t fulfilling and it left me feeling frustrated and empty.
I wasn’t doing a good job at any of my roles, work or personal. When I took life by the horns and did the work to start steering it in the direction that made sense for me and my family, everything fell into place. (I mean, I still have like five loads of laundry to do at any given time, but whatever.)
Listen, I know it’s hard to make a change. But I also know you’re probably at the spot where something has GOT to give. You have the opportunity to be a happier member of your family while still being a contributing member to the finances. And you owe that to yourself and your family. This is an investment in your family and yourself. Both are important.
If you have a spark of an idea of how things could be different, let me show you how you can make that happen!
- Video #17: Social Media Strategy Every Online Business Owner Needs to Know
- Worksheet #12: Using Social Media to Grow Your Traffic Checklist
- Video #18: Creating Social Media Graphics with Canva
- Video #19: How to Schedule Pins in Tailwind
- Video #20: How to Use HootSuite for Social Media Scheduling
- Video #21: How to Use Facebook's Native Scheduler
- Video #22: How to Set Up Rich Pins
- Video #23: How to Compress Photos for Your Website
- Video #24: How to Use Social Warfare to Grow Your Social Media Presence
- Video #25: How to Create a Call to Action Button in Canva
- Video #27: Growing Your Most Valuable Asset...Your Email List!
- BONUS WORKSHEET: Get More Loyal Followers Checklist
- Video #28: How to Create an Opt-in Freebie with Canva
- Video #29: Email Service Providers MailChimp vs. ConvertKit
- Video #30: Understanding ConvertKit Sequences and Broadcasts
- Video #31: Understanding ConvertKit Automations
Business Strategist for Mom Entrepreneurs
About the instructor
Monica Froese is a mom, wife, and business strategist for mom entrepreneurs. She has an MBA degree in finance and marketing and blogs at Redefining Mom, a site for helping moms build thriving online businesses. In 2015, she traveled to the White House to discuss family-friendly workplace policies with the President’s senior advisors and has been featured on several media outlets including Fox News, Scary Mommy, Healthline, and Mom Talk Radio. With her tactical approach to balancing family and online business, she helps moms build successful businesses and change their lives at the same time.